Mrs N Billington
Miss A Reid
Year 1 Class Page
I hope you have had a fantastic half term break.
It is now time to begin our Spring 2 learning......
and this half term's topic is called Houses and Homes.
The children will be using two texts as stimulus for all their learning this half term.
The children will be looking closely at our local area and the types of houses in Moreton. We will compare them to the houses from around the world.
A detailed overview of the half term has been sent home and can be accessed below giving you more information of each subject area.
- Monday 24th February - Start of term
- Tuesday 25th February - Year 1 Pancake Party 9am
- Wednesday 26th February - Local area study 1pm
- Monday 2nd March - Book Week begins
- Thursday 5th March - World Book Day
- Thursday 5th March - Breakfast with a book 8.30am
- Thursday 5th March - Drop in parent's meetings
- Friday 13th March - Sports Relief
- Wednesday 1st April - Year 1 Family Quiz 9am
- Friday 3rd April - End of term 2pm