Year 1 Class Page
I hope you have had a lovely week off.
It is now time to begin our Summer 2 learning......
and this half term's topic is Commotion in the Ocean.
The children will be learning all about famous seaside rescues and the significant role the RNLI play in keeping us safe.
A detailed overview of the half term has been sent home and can be accessed below giving you more information of each subject area.
Save the date:
- Monday 3rd June - Term starts
- Monday 3rd June - Multicultural week
- Tuesday 4th June - Tales and tents
- Thursday 6th June- Class photos
- w/c - Monday 10th June - Phonics screening check
- Thursday 27th June - Chester zoo visit to school
- Thursday 4th July - Reports to go home
- Wednesday 10th July - All change day
- Wednesday 24th July - End of term
Mrs N Billington
Mrs A Reid
Mrs A Morrison