Mrs N Billington
Miss A Reid
Year 1 Class Page
I hope you have had a lovely half term holiday.
It is now time to begin our Autumn 2 learning......
and this half term's topic is called Terrific Toys.
The children will be using two texts as stimulus for all their learning this half term.
The children will be looking closely at toys and the changes in toys over the last 100 years.
A detailed overview of the half term has been sent home and can be accessed below giving you more information of each subject area.
- Monday 4th November - term begins
- w/c - Monday 4th November - Safety Week
- Friday 8th November - cinema trip
- Thursday 14th November - individual and sibling photographs
- Friday 15th November - Children in need
- w/c - Monday 18th November - anti-bullying week
- Wednesday 20th November - Parent's evening
- Tuesday 3rd December - Hi impact working with year 1 children - Now press play
- Friday 6th December - Christmas fair
- Wednesday 11th December - Christmas dinner
- Thursday 12th December - EYFS nativity
- Friday 13th December - Christmas jumper day
- Monday 16th December - KS1 Christmas production PM
- Tuesday 17th December - KS1 Christmas production AM
- Wednesday 18th December - End of term Family quiz
- Friday 20th December - Christmas parties
- Friday 20th December - 2pm closure end of term