Mrs N Grabe
Mrs H Ahmed
Miss K Wilson
Mrs C Crossley
Mrs Crossley covers Mrs Grabe's Planning, preparation, and Assessment time.
On our webpage, you will find the Nursery Timetable, half-termly overview, and Virtual Library.
We will be choosing children per week who have been 'star learners', and children who have been recognised for their readiness to learn, respectful nature and responsible behaviour.
The Learning Together Programme aims to help parents and carers to:
- value and extend learning opportunities in everyday life
- improve the quality of the Home Learning Environment
- develop secure attachment relationships with their babies and children
The programme aims to improve children’s:
- personal, social and emotional development
- communication and language
- early literacy
- early numeracy
- health and physical development.